On 25th of May 2018 the general data protection regulation of the EU came into force. This and other national regulations such as federal data protection act, data privacy act of Brandenburg as well as Brandenburg higher education act automatically affect our work and are compulsary for us to follow, because in the course of maintaining contact to our graduates and other activities in this field personal data is being collected and processed.
If you do not want to receive e-mails from us or want to change your data, for example e-mail address, or you want to get information about your data, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about Job- and Alumni-Newsletter
- Description and scope of data processing: Twice a year members of alumni-network receive a free newsletter with information about alumni-network and Eberswalde University of Sustainable Development. The Job-Newsletter is sent 1 to 2 times per month. Both newsletters are sent to e-mail addresses saved in the alumni-database. The members have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these at any moment.
- Legal basis for the data processing: Legal basis for the data processing according to paragraph 6 of data protection regulation of the EU is the agreement of the user.
- Purpose of the data processing: The inquiry of the user's e-mail address is needed for communication with the member of the network, in this case for newsletter delivery.
- Duration of storage: The data are deleted as soon as their storage is not necessary to reach the purpose of its inquiry anymore. The e-mail address is stored as long as the membership in alumni-network is being kept.
- Opposition- and removal-opportunity: The subscription to the newsletter can be cancelled by the user anytime. For this purpose every newsletter contains a corresponding notice.