The term starts in winter semester.
- The admission to the study programme is limited. A study place quota of 15% is reserved for foreign applicants.
- One of the following preconditions has to be fulfilled for an immatriculation:
- General qualification for university entrance
- Subject-bound higher entrance qualification
- Advanced technical college entrance qualification
- Equivalent degree at a school abroad
For foreign applicants, the assessment of the equivalence of their school-leaving qualifications takes place after the application has been received by the university, taking into account the requirements of the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany and the German Rectors' Conference. International study applications, with the exception of applications from graduates* of partner universities, are subject to an external preliminary examination by UNI-ASSIST (Arbeits- und Servicestelle für internationale Studienbewerbungen; www.uni-assist.de).
The equality of school degree of foreign applicants will be ascertained when the application reaches us.
- Every applicant needs to verify his skills in English language
This can be a certificate of the “Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)”, the “Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)”, comparable qualifications, as well as English as a mother tongue or official language in your home country.
Foreign students need additionally a certificate of good German language skills: German language test “Europaratsnorm B2”, “Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (TestDaF)” graded with at least four times mark 3, other comparable qualifications.
- If one of these requirements (German or English language certificate)is not fulfilled the applicant can get a temporary admission if basic skills in the non-certificated language can be verified. The applicant has to do his certificate in the course of the first study term.
The number of places is restricted to 50 each year.
The aim of the course is to enable the prospective students to refresh and deepen their knowledge and abilities in different fields and to facilitate a smooth entry into the study programme.
For more information like list of contents and the schedule see the Invitation for Preparatory Courses.
Detailed information about the student life in Eberswalde with all relevant addresses and contacts ''Pathfinder'' in English language
In students you will find information about the study guide, the curriculum, study order, forms and supplementary information.
Find further information on the process of application and admisson under Student Support Service Department
If you need any support from the faculty hosting of your study programme please contact:
Tel.: +49- (0)3334- 657 167
Fax: +49- (0)3334- 657 162