Regional Development and Nature Conservation (M. Sc.)
A survey shows that 80% of graduates found a job in the fields the study programme after 3 month.
Our alumni work for exapmle as/in:
- Regional managers
- advisor in regional planning offices and agencies
- advisor in sanctuaries and nature conversation administrations
- referee and consultant in institutions and planning offices
- associations and organisations of nature conversation
- lecturer for environmental education and education for sustainable development
- advisor for education
- education manager
that say our alumni
'The study programme fits me for my professional career by teaching content and methods. Looking back chairing, presenting and oral exams strengthened me.'
alumna, graduation year 2011