Information on start of our study programmes
The start of lectures in the winter semester 2022/2023 is 26 September 2022.
On the following websites, you find all important information about the start of the respective degree programme until the start of lectures:
Bachelor's degree programmes
- Forestry B.Sc.
- International Forest Ecosystem Management B.Sc.
- Landscape Management and Nature Conservation B.Sc.
- Organic Farming and Marketing B.Sc.
- Sustainable Economics and Management B.A.
- Wood Science and Technology B.Eng.
- Wood Science dual B.Eng.
Master's degree programmes
- Forest Information Technology M.Sc.
- Forestry System Transformation M.Sc.
- Global Change Management M.Sc.
- Sustainable Regional Development M.Sc.
- Organic Farming and Food Systems M.Sc.
- Biosphere Reserves Management M.Sc.
- Wood Science and Technology M.Sc.
- Sustainable Tourism Management M.A.
- Sustainable Business Management M.A.
- â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Social Innovation M.A.
- Education-Sustainability-Transformation M.A.
- Strategic Sustainability Management M.A.
Offers for all first-year students
The ceremony always takes place on the first Thursday of the first week of lectures, usually on the same day as the town welcome on the market square of Eberswalde and the Ersties Rally, which is organized by the student body for the new students.
Buddy programme for international first-year students
The HNEE provides international first-year students with experienced students (buddies) who help them to get started at the university and in life in Eberswalde as easily as possible, if requested.
IT Buddy programme new students
The HNEE organizes an exchange with experienced students (buddies) to support new students get started with online studies.
To give you an overview of the University Library, its facilities and work options, it has a spectrum of training opportunities for you.
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹We wish you a pleasant and successful start to your studies!
Student Support Service Dep. & International Office
Citycampus, building 5, ground floor, right
+ 49 (0) 3334 657-134
Information status: 24.05.2022