Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde

FAQ on Application and Admission

Admission Limits of the Restricted Study Programmes of the Last Few Years

Frequently asked questions about application and admission

ASS_application and admission
1. When are the application deadlines – for students with German or with foreign certificates?
2. How do I apply correctly?
3. What do I do if I have problems creating the account?
4. What file formats can I upload?
5. How many files can be uploaded?
6. I don’t have my leaving certificate yet. Can I still apply?
7. Do I have to send in the original copy of my certificates?
8. Can I apply for several study programmes at the same time?
9. Is there a numerus clausus?
10. How do I calculate my waiting period?
11. Under what circumstances can I make a special application/application for hardship case?
12. What must I bear in mind if I have already studied at a university?
13. Can I start to study at HNEE if I have been permanently excluded from a study programme by another university due to failing an examination?
14. When will I be notified of my admission/rejection to study at HNEE?
15. How will I be informed of a rejection or acceptance?
16. How and by when do I have to enrol in order to secure my place of study?
17. What should I do if I did not get a university place and am still interested in a place at HNEE?
18. Can I study without the Abitur (general university entrance qualification) / Fachhochschulreife (university of applied sciences entry qualification)?
19. Is there a semester ticket for local public transport?
20. When do I have to get study and examination performances recognised?


Student Service Department & International Office

City Campus
New Forestry Academy
(House 5)

Ground Floor, right hand side

Schicklerstraße 5
16225 Eberswalde

Tel.: + 49 (0) 3334 657-134
Fax: + 49 (0) 3334 657-136

Mail: studieren@hnee.de

Student Service Department