Advantages of the study Programme
Finance and Controlling, Accounting and Taxation represent the core subjects in Business Management training
- with current themes from the real world of business addressed in the seminars, the students are always in touch with the latest developments
FACT helps career chances
- Through Basel II, international regulation, narrow margins and dynamic markets, businesses require growing „know-how“ in Finance Management
- Job opportunities in Controlling, Finance Management or in Accountancy and Taxation Theory are consequently excellent
FACT is enjoyable and rewarding
- modern interactive teaching and learning methods
- Our motto is „ Learning financial management by doing financial management“.
- planning games, case studies, discussions, project work with practicioners
Optimum Learning Conditions
- our professors make the time to be available for individual student supervision
- pleasant, friendly and supportive learning atmosphere
- ideal environment to launch into a career in business
No student fees
We ask no tuition fees for the program.
- Fees come to € 240.90 per semester, this includes the public transport ticket covering Berlin and Brandenburg („semester ticket“).
The semester contribution is made up of (as of 03/2017):
- the registration/re-registration fee (51.00 Euros)
student administration (70.00 Euros)
- the AStA contribution (8.00 Euros)
- the semester ticket (111.90 Euros).
Proximity to Berlin
- the university site is quite close to Berlin
- with the train Berlin is only half an hour away