Hochschule für nachhaltige Entwicklung Eberswalde

Information for Applicants

Information about Admission & Application


Questions about Course Content

Professor Dr. Jörn Mallok

Where can I find information on whether degrees / final examinations from abroad are recognised here in Germany?

There is a data bank of information which compares degrees and final examinations from around the world:


Here you can select according to country, training institutes, types of institutions, types of degrees, final examinations and academic institutions.

Students with foreign degrees should send their application and documents to ASSIST e.V. ( www.uni-assist.de )!

ASSIST checks the documents and and sends them on to the University of Applied Science in Eberswalde.

How can I establish proof of my German language skills?
(for foreign applicants)

Because the program ist carried out mainly in German, applicants must prove their knowledge of the language.

The standard certificate is the Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung (ZMP) of the Goethe Institute.

This test must be included in the application material and can not be handed in at a later date..

Native German speakers require Abitur (German „A“- level) from a recognised German speaking school or the successful completion of an examination from a German speaking university or university of applied science.

This would mean the student would not require the ZMP from the Goethe Institute to be admitted onto the course.

Information about ZMP is under

www.goethe.de / www.testdaf.de.