Yangon University of Economics
Kamayutâ€Ž, Yangon 11041, Yangon
The Yangon University of Economics is a State University, under the Ministry of Education, Myanmar. It originated as the Department of Economics under the University of Yangon in 1924, began separately according to the introduction of a new system of education in 1964. Currently, it is offering 9 bachelor's degrees, 12 master's degrees, 6 post-graduate diploma degrees, and 3 doctoral degrees. The university has 32 international collaborations, exchange programs and research.
- Completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes (one preferably from a senior academician)
- Copy of degree certificate
- Letter or document certifying your work experience
- Copy of national registration card
- Two passport size photographs
- Letter of permission from employer (for those currently employed)
- Transcript of certificate of marks/grade of the final year in University
- Character Reference from Township Peace and Development Council
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹Note: Applications with incomplete or incorrect information will not be considered for admission to the MBA Programme.