Royal University of Agriculture
Dongkor District, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Royal University of Agriculture (RUA) is a leading administrative public institution in Cambodia, who plays a vital role in educational programs associated with agriculture and related sectors for all levels. As the first leading agricultural University in Cambodia, the Royal University of Agriculture (RUA) contributes to the nation's regional and global competitiveness. RUA provides education and research that effectively develops intellectual capabilities turning young talents into successful professionals and responsible citizens.
RUA is aiming at attracting the best dynamic students and the most highly qualified lecturers to continuously strive for excellence. Learning at RUA inspires and enables students to grow intellectually, to be well equipped for work-life and to contribute effectively to society. The increasing number of cooperationâ€™s and collaborations with institutions in Asia Europe, the Americas and beyond offers great opportunities for both students and lecturers to gain first-hand international experience.
RUA's strong integration and international focus make students sensitive to other cultures and able to quickly adapt to multicultural working environments. To prepare for the rise of world society, The Univerity uses Khmer and English as languages of instruction and offers Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. scholarships, exchange programs and internships abroad. Qualified and successful students will receive an internationally recognized degree from our partners abroad. At the same time, however, RUA actively promotes Cambodia's and Southeast Asia's agricultural practices and cultural traditions.
- Bachelor of Science degree or recognized equivalent academic degree in agricultural sciences or in related fields such as environment, forestry, animal and veterinary sciences, biology, geography, and agro-industry.
- Applications with degrees in other disciplines such as social sciences and economics can also be admitted upon the decision of the academic committee on the basis of curriculum vitae and other evidence.
- The application of candidates having professional experiences in the fields of rural development and/or agricultural education is strongly encouraged.
Interested applicants are required to fill the application form and enclose it with the following documents:
- Authentic certificate and transcript records showing the grade point average (or other equivalent systems) of Bachelorâ€™s degree;
- At least a letter of recommendation from former employers, instructors or supervisors;
- Copies of certificates of language and/or computer proficiency or skills, if any;
- Copies of research publications, if any;
- Permission letters from governmental offices or ministries if applicants are government officers (in case of students enrolling in a full-time program).